Yuck

Feb. 23rd, 2026 06:21 am
captain_phil: (Default)
[personal profile] captain_phil
Cold Monday here. High of 34. Had a fun weekend in Lexington, watched Olympic hockey at Country Boy. Judged hazy and specialty ipas Saturday morning, dark German lagers in the afternoon. Back home Saturday night and watched the gold medal game Sunday morning. Felt odd watching hockey at 8am. It was a great game. I really enjoyed what I managed to see of the Olympics. Saw something Saturday where they skied uphill, took skins off the skis, skied downhill replaced the skins, back uphill. Took skis off ran up stairs. Interesting to watch.

Back to work today oncall for 7 days straight, work next week 4 days and then..bockfest!

Date: 2026-02-24 01:48 am (UTC)
pepperpot504: (Default)
From: [personal profile] pepperpot504
I didn't get to see the game sorry to say but glad you did!

Date: 2026-02-24 05:37 pm (UTC)
sharkbaitdz: (Default)
From: [personal profile] sharkbaitdz
I'm glad you guys had a fun weekend :)

I missed pretty much all of the Olympics this year because Im a stubborn old bitch. I always print out a schedule of the events I want to see, set alarms etc and this year I couldn't get my printer to work so I just cut off my nose to spite my face and didn't bother.

Turns out Im glad I missed men's hockey because I would have hated to be excited for them and had them turn around and show what shitheads players can be as people 😞 I often prefer less behind the scenes action for that reason I guess.

Profile

captain_phil: (Default)
Captain_phil

August 2026

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23 242526272829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 2nd, 2026 11:51 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios